Thursday, October 2, 2014

Free Motion Quilting - Basics

Yep, I'm teaching a class next Thursday evening at the WonderFil thread offices...actually in the Threaducation classroom next door.  6:30-9:30pm.    We'll be doing the first-basics-beginner FREE MOTION QUILTING class.



In this class we'll cover the basics...how to set up your sewing machine for Free Motion Quilting, the necessary and optional accessories, thread and tension issues and also (most importantly), the 5 basic shapes that make up ALL free motion quilting designs.  There will be lots of time to practice in class and I'll keep an close eye on everyone as they sew.  AND WonderFil thread is included!

I like to keep my classes small (8 maximum), so that everyone has enough room to work, but also so that I can get around to everyone in the class and give you some personal attention and tips and tricks.

If you are interested in this class, give me a call (space is limited) at 403-819-8126 to register.  $42 including GST.  You can register with your credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment