Friday, September 18, 2015

Classes, Classes and More Classes

I'm excited about my fall teaching schedule.  I'll highlight them here and post all the details on my classes page.

I teach sewing and quilting at the WonderFil Threaducation Centre in NE Calgary.  If you follow the tab marked CLASSES, MACHINE, the classes for domestic and longarm machines are listed there. The tab marked LONGARM STUDIO gives details about certification classes and rentals of these wonderful machines.


  


I've been invited to go up to Central Sewing Machines in Edmonton over the Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be teaching 3 days of classes.  Some are full day and some are half day. Check those classes here. My classes are listed on page 10.


As part of my duties at the WonderFil Threaducation Centre, I am invited to different quilt groups to share all about WonderFil Specialty Threads.  If you would like me to visit, contact me.  I can do a 1-3 hour presentation with lots of different samples to show and a 3-6 hour hands on workshop.



I am also doing some private and semi private longarm classes.  If you would like some longarm training on your own machine, I can visit and we can play and learn.  You are welcome to ask a friend to join us or keep things private.  If you would like to book some time, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment