Friday, February 26, 2016

Debby Brown was in town.....

AND I learned so much!

I had the extreme privilege of hosting Debby Brown at my house and at the WonderFil Threaducation Centre this week.  Debby is a very experienced and talented Quilter and Teacher.  She taught classes for 4 days and presented an evening trunk show.  I took a few pictures and lots of notes.  I now need to quilt, quilt and quilt.



Here are some pictures of Debby and the other lucky students in her classes.
Diamonds class


Not an Artist Class


Micro stitching


Debby Showing us how she does it.
We had a full house for her trunk show on Wednesday evening.



Loved her stories


7
More Stories



We had a power failure on Thursday morning during our Feathers class.  This didn't stop Debby from teaching.





No comments:

Post a Comment